EVEN though I always diverge from my reading list plans, I thought I’d still write a little post about I what I hope to get through in 2018. I’ll be writing essays for most of these as well, as I did last year.
- The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger, Stephen King
- Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace
- Misery, Stephen King
- The Time Machine, H. G. Wells
- East of Eden, John Steinbeck
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari
- The Stranger Beside Me, Ann Rule
I wrote essays for most of these, which I have linked.
- The Shining, Stephen King
- Slouching Towards Bethlehem, Joan Didion
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck, Mark Manson
- Man in the High Castle, Philip K. Dick
- South of the Border, West of the Sun, Haruki Murakami
- Hell’s Angels, Hunter S. Thompson
- Brave New World, Aldous Huxley
- Pet Sematary, Stephen King
- One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel García Márquez
- Heart of Darkness, Josef Conrad
- The Old Man and the Sea, Ernest Hemingway
Want to read regular updates? Subscribe via RSS!